You recently lost your baby
AND are devastated…
- Do you wonder why this has happened to you? What went wrong?
- Do you blame yourself for the loss?
- Scared to death to try again?
- Do you wonder why everyone around you is pregnant, but not you?
I get it. Your pain in this loss is unbearable.
I hear you. You desperately want to see, hold and touch your child and would do ANYTHING to get them back.
You are desperately missing your child.
Every woman has a unique story to share. I am here to help you find your voice because every mom deserves to be heard.
As a Licensed Professional Counselor, I work with women facing infertility, pregnancy and infant loss challenges.
- Have you been pregnant yet painfully lost your child in early or late pregnancy?
- Have you recently given birth and lost your infant days later?
- Have you tried to deal with the overwhelming pain on your own, but it is just not working?
- Do you have Poly-Cystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), Endometriosis, Thyroid Issues, or other related hormonal conditions that are affecting your ability to stay pregnant?
If you’re experiencing any of this…it might feel devastating, hopeless, lonely, angry, like no one can possibly understand what you’re going through.
I work with women (alone or with their partner) to:
- Lessen the huge emotional impact on this extremely difficult experience
- Help you navigate the stress to lessen its impact on your possibility of conceiving and maintaining future pregnancies
- Learn new coping skills to successfully navigate your pain
- Make sure this experience doesn’t wreak havoc on your relationship with your partner (or your work, life, and friendships)
You will survive this and THRIVE. If you have been facing infertility, pregnancy and infant loss, and are feeling confused, hopeless, and broken…please pick up the phone and call me at 910-689-4601 to set up a complementary Pregnancy & Infant Loss Strategy Session. At your session, we will talk about what is going on in your grief and I will give you some tools to ease your pain right away.
Until we meet,